My week of using rubber stamps instead of digi images went really well. I enjoyed myself and have made a dozen lovely cards. Unfortunately some of my ink pads had dried up and some embossing powder didn't work well but at least I managed to have a clear out of my stamping box (leaving room for new goodies I can ask for at Christmas).
I did want to post a picture of the cards along with a picture of digi image cards but it is so dark I haven't been able to do so, maybe tomorrow there will be a little brightness. The picture below is a stamped and 3D card I did earlier in the year using a stamp I bought years ago.