Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Thursday 1 December 2011

Craft Goodies Have Arrived

What a busy time of year, I have been busy making Christmas cards for friends and myself.  The time goes so quickly, here we are in December and rushing towards Christmas.

Well what an exciting month November was.  I received a parcel of craft goodies I won in a magazine competition, a cheque for winning the Pinkpetticoat Christmas Tree Card competition and found out I won second place in National Cardmaker of the Year 2011's Stampendous category (the card in my previous post), looking forward to receiving my prize for this.

Most of the Christmas shopping is done so next week I will be wrapping presents, planning for Christmas week and cleaning out my kitchen cupboards, so not much time for crafting.  I also need to put up my new units and desk in my workroom before we have any visitors but don't know when I will have the time.

Hope to post some photos of Christmas cards just to let you know what I have done this year if I can find a spare hour or two over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment