Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Japanese Twinchie

Washing and Ironing done! Just enough time left to submit my twinchies for the Show us Your Twinchie Challenge No 10 - Two Colours.  I have been visiting some of your lovely blogs to see what twinchies are all about, I love them.

This is my first attempt, I have lots of Japanese themed stamps and thought they needed an airing.  The koi carp was stamped onto black card and embossed with gold powder, then the marble effect was stamped onto gold card.  Using 2 different sizes of Spellbinders square dies I cut a frame from the gold card, the largest die was used to cut out the embossed koi.  The frame was attached to the picture and a good luck coin attached, finished.  How easy was that! 



Only down side is the light for the photo.



2 comments:

  1. What a little beauty you've produced here, thank you for joining in, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sylv, what a fabulous twinchie....one of the best I've seen, gorgeous.
    Now following, and looking forward to seeing you join in on a regular basis.
    Barbara
    Show Us Your Twinchies
    xx

    ReplyDelete