Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Simply Less is More Week 93





This weeks challenge at Simply Less is More is One Layer Week with the theme Houses.  I searched high and low but couldn't find a House stamp, then found one under my nose in the Christmas stamp box. Christmas is well on its way and I have only just started my cards, this will make a lovely card and is quick to make.
 

The stamp is a Judikins Cube called Merry Christmas which I bought years ago, I used the house and the tree elements stamped side by side, I decided on glitter rather than colour just to give a more wintery feel then added a seasonal greeting.  Using two elements from the cube has taken up a lot of space but there is still a fair amount of white space, I wanted to make smaller cards this year not the large square type I usually make.

I love this type of card with very little colour but find difficulty photographing them, especially on a dull day like today, maybe a light box and lights would help, that seems like a good idea for a Christmas presi don't you think!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card, Sylv. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thank you for your comment and for becoming my second follower.

      Delete
  2. This is a delightful little card Sylv. Some stamps simply say it all!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful - love the monochrome scheme with just a dusting of colour and sparkle

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Black and white always looks stunning, and I like the hint of added colour. xx

    ReplyDelete