Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Saturday 26 January 2013

Calling Time on an ATC


 

Calling Time on an ATC" is the theme at Artful Times Challenge Blog.  I have been clearing up my craft room and trying to use up all the scraps of card I have accumulated over the year so this is a great challenge.  I spent a day with my trusty Sizzix  machine cutting out tags and ATCs and some other bits and bobs, they are now in a tin ready for use (if I remember they are there!!).

 

The background was created with distress inks in fired brick, scattered straw, I added the diamonds with a PaperArtsy mask using dried marigold distress ink.  I stamped the image (one of my Christmas presents, PaperArtsy Clocks 1) using black Stazon and highlighted the wings with a little bleach.  I coloured a piece of card with Distress inks and stamped out the sentiment and cut it out to fit the ATC.



Changing colours and adding a photo to the clock face and metal distress stain I put together a second ATC. 


Would have loved to do some more but time is a little short at the moment, I have a list of challenges I want to enter so lots of cards, tags and other things to get on with, poor me lol..  I am also joining another design team in February Crafty Bloggers Network Blog, a fab site for you crafty ladies check it out.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC. Great colours and like your subtle mask work. Thanks for the comments. You could be right about ATC's being addictive. Maybe I will also progress down to twinchies and inchies!! The projects seem to be getting smaller as the year goes on. Maybe I will get around to seeing how many angels you can fit on a pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sylv another super ATC and think the addition of the litte girl to the second one is fabulous :)
    Thank you for joining us again at Artful Times
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous ATC, you used the same saying as me, one of my favourites. Love the colours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylv, great ATC - that paperartsy clock stamp is fab and I love the colour scheme you've chosen, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea to prepare different sizes of card from your stash. Love this act using my favourite ink pads and one of my favourite sets from PaperArtsy. Gorgeous act.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times with this little beauty.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the second thing I've seen today with this sentiment....I must try to remember it, it's so nice. I've never made an ATC, but will someday.....I love this one, it's fab x

    ReplyDelete