This month I wanted to get my Tim's 12 Tags of 2013 finished well before the end of the month so started it yesterday afternoon. As usual I didn't have very many of the items Tim used but enjoyed improvising.
I have been playing about with my Adirondack Inks and Dylusions Inks this week so the tag was coloured with these, yellow, green and mushroom and a smidge of turquoise were dropped onto a felt pad and dabbed onto the tag giving it a lovely stippled effect. The bunny aperture and surround shape was cut with my Silhouette as were the butterflies and flowers. Looking through my ribbon box I found some silver mesh and sparkly silver ribbon. I combined these to back the bunny, a little cotton wool was placed behind to puff him out a little and some DI round the edges, then pink ribbon tied round. Bunny was placed on the tag with double sided sticky tape, the padded backing gives it a little height bringing it off the tag.
Bunny completed I moved on to the grass, this was hand cut from paper and coloured with Mown Lawn DI and two layers stuck to the tag and curled a little. The flowers and butterflies were coloured with broken china, lemonade and lilac DIs and assembled. A wire with a bead attached to the end was put through the center of each flower to make a stick pin to stick in the grass. I printed a banner with Happy Easter, coloured with broken china DI and attached to the top of the card with two butterflies and finished with a blue satin ribbon.
Tim's Tag done, now to move on to the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge which is "M" (only words beginning with "ma" or "me"), still thinking about this one!!