Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Sunday 26 May 2013

Anniversary Tag Card



Hello again followers old and new, friends and family, this is a follow on from my last post, the tag card I made for my son and daugter-in-law for their second wedding anniversary.



Washi tape (a freebie with a mag) was attached to the tag and the cotton stamp (another freebie set from a mag) stamped in-between and coloured with DI's.  The dress form, cut on the Silouette, was stamped with Hero Arts fabulous flourish in worn lipstick DI the form was then edges with DI before attaching to the tag.  Using the cage on the dress form as a stencil I dabbed some mowed lawn DI, attached three buttons and the cotton reel stamp fussy cut and wound with thread and scissor charm.  The tag was edged with worn lipstick DI and finished with the same green ribbon I used on their wedding stationary two years ago (the last little bit I have left).



I made a small cross over card with  cut out corners inside to hold the tag, a band was fastened round with the greeting printed on it.



15 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Sylvia and a lot of thought and love has obviously gone into making it - bet they loved it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. I love your choice of colours and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so lovely. I love the colours. Kay XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it , goes really well with the card. Stunning hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable Sylv, I don't sew myself, but I LOVE sewing themed crafting items for stamps. I have a whole collection of them! Too cute. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very clever tag card. Love all the embellishments that again fit in with their 2nd anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Sylvia, lovely work
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this it's beautiful xx Jna

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, and embellished exquisitely.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous tag Sylv, such lovely design and embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the lil extras on the tag. Even better that some things were free.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Sweetie, a great idea for a cotton anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both this tag and the cotton card below are lovely. A great take on the 2nd anniversary theme. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, pretty, feminine...love it !
    p.s I am slowly catching up with blogger posts !

    ReplyDelete