Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Thursday 16 May 2013

Over The Rainbow ...




Hello friends, followers and anyone stopping by to have a look at my post.  Again I have been spending a few hours crafting in between taking the dogs out, feeding them and looking after hubby.  This time it is a card for the Addicted to CAS challenge which is:


 My card was cut out using the Silhouette, I attached a piece of card to the inside and coloured the rainbow colours in the cut out holes with promarkers.  The image, another Milk Coffee Stamp, was printed and coloured with Derwent Artists crayons then fussy cut.  I placed the image over the rainbow and stamped a LOTV sentiment stamp to the right of it.

 

A simple insert was added, the sentiment was computer generated and the coloured dots added with Promarkers.

  

 Off now to add this post to the challenge, hope I can keep this up I still have 4 more challenges I want to enter and my altered dictionary to think about, and for all you ladies who joined in the Show Us Your Twinchies challenge I am hoping to get the Twinchies challenge running again next month so keep an eye out for my post about that!

17 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Sylvia, I like the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and love the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and wonderful colour tones.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super cute and beautiful Sylvia.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely idea for the theme Sylv. Such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image Sylv, and the spots are a fab detail. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous look, Sylv! Great technique, and beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing your card and tips for how to recreate it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card and the image is so pretty. Love the combination of the graphic dots and the soft image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this are, gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured in, the rainbow dots are very effective, the inside is gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool card Sylv, I love how you have used the dots inside too
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet image - love the rainbow colours - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet image Sylv, and a fabulous design both inside and out. Love how you added
    the rainbow colours through the cut-out circles - thank you so much for joining in the fun at ATCAS - good luck, and I hope we will see you again next time.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sylv, this is stunning. I d like a CAS card, and with this one here you have nailed it.....perfect.

    Claire x
    (crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous CAS card, and so effective

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning card ,love it hugs txx

    ReplyDelete