Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Sunday 15 June 2014

Sorry I Frogot your Birthday


Hello to friends, followers and passers by.  Another month and another challenge over at The Crafty Bloggers Network. This month we have a bingo card, you just pick the line with the items you want to use,  I chose Line A for my bottle tag. Our sponsor this month is Stitchy Bear Stamps and the image I chose was "Flirty Frog".


I made this wine bottle tag for a belated birthday greeting.  This fun image was coloured with Promarkers, the wine tag was cut from Papermill white linen card using a Spellbinders die for the bottom edge,  a plain green paper with a computer generated sentiment and a little distress ink stenciling was added to the tag.  The image and tag were cut using oval dies (X Cut I think!) and added to the tag with some twine to finish off.  Pop over and see what the other DT members have created with their choice of images from Stitchy Bear.

5 comments: