Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Thursday 10 August 2017

Doulble Heart Anniversary Card



Hello everyone, here today with an anniversary card which I made for my husband.  I wanted to use up a piece of heart stencilled background I made a few weeks earlier and found some lovely papermilldirect pearlised card to co-ordinate with the distress oxides used in the background.


I used papermilldirect white linen card for the background and harvest  lustre print gold 300gsm and copper lustre print royal card 300gsm  from the pearlescent range for layering and the die cut hearts.  The Sizzix hearts were cut and attached to the  background and a mixture of sentiments added to make up what I wanted to say, the background mounted on the copper card then onto a hessian card blank.

A very quick easy card which is not too fussy for my husband's taste.


Sylv xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning card I love it the hearts are gorgeous and so is the background you created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of die cuts and colour Sylv.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the background. Wishing you and your husband a very Happy Anniversary Sylv! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sylvia. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely background, love the die cut hearts, super card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Sylvia. Gorgeous, soft background and fabulous scribbled heart die-cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I love those hearts and the gorgeous background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, loving your background and esp those die cuts you added. Very striking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure how I missed this card Sylv, it's so beautiful. I love the background and die cuts. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, beautiful background too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete