Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Thursday 3 August 2017

Welcome To Wonderland


Good afternoon everyone, it has been a long time since I entered a challenge so thought I would give it a go this week with the Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Welcome To Wonderland.



This is a quick card as time is running out for this weekly challenge.  The heart background was created using distress oxides and a Tim Holtz mini stencil.  The Mad Hatter's Tea Party and words (from Indigo Blu "Alice ll" set)  were stamped onto papermilldirect smooth white card and heat embossed.  The words were cut out, edged in red and stencilled with a few hearts, the image was torn round and coloured, edged and stencilled with distress inks.


The inked and decorated background was layered onto papermilldirect red card and a pre-folded white hessian card blank.



Loved doing this card and hoping to enter some more challenges over the next few months.

Sylv xx

16 comments:

  1. fabulous background and beautiful card Sylv
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Sylv, such a fabulous background. I don't often do challenges but sometimes they are perfect for getting the creative juices flowing. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - I like the watery hearts background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Sylvia! So glad you were inspired to join in this week. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background you have created for this super card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card. Lovely background and fabulous Wonderland image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for this weeks challenge over at Daring Cardmakers. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This is a stunner - I adore that beautiful background and the image is perfect!
    Thanks from me (Kathy) and also from The Daring Cardmakers - it's great to have you joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is fab. Love the background and the wonderful image.

    Thanks from me )Kathy_ and also from The Daring Cardmakers - it's lovely to have you joining in with us

    And if I managed to write 2 comments, please delete one - I had a horrible feeling I'd clicked the wrong button the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your inky messy background - it's perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Alice creation!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card, love the background and a great theme!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - I like your monochrome take on the theme. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete