Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Monday 25 September 2017

September Calendar Page - Autumn



Hi everyone, I have been catching up with my papermilldirect create a calendar pages recently, I love doing the calendar each year and do two or three month's pages at a time throughout the year.  We are well into September and the leaves are changing, mornings are becoming cooler and misty, Autumn is definitely here, my September page was made to reflect the season.

 

This year  a square template was cut out of card using a large square die for fastening over the page so the  coloured, stamped and stencilled monthly theme would be the same size on each page.  I also tried to make pages to reflect a season or monthly event, my June page below was to celebrate the Queen's birthday.

 


I will certainly be buying a few 2018 calenders this year to give as gifts, they make great presents, especially for the children or a crafty friend.  The 2018 papermilldirect create a calendar is now available to pre-order HERE

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia this is such a good idea your pages are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colour and detail in your pages and design Sylv.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous Sylvia and great idea

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Sylvia. Fab pages. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are fabulous Sylvia 😁 this is a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous pages and a lovely gift idea to!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh this calendar is so lovely. You make me wish I had the willpower to see a project like this right through to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning pages Sylv. I especially like the autumn colours of the first. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are awesome! I need to get one of these. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pages Sylv. I really like the effects you create, they have so much depth to them. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete