The end of the month is here and I am prepared for the trick or treaters who may call tonight, I have two jars filled with spooky treats and two Halloween tags.
I love making tags and these two were fun to make using distress inks, Halloween stamps and dies, and Papermilldirect black, apple green and mandarin orange card.
The tags were die cut, coloured with distress inks, stencilled, stamped with various Halloween stamps and decorated with die cut Halloween shapes then layered onto contrasting card. I filled Kilner jars with sweets, trying to get the eyeballs to look outward then attached the tags with ribbon. A nice treat for the grandchildren to share and any other callers on Halloween.
- Papermilldirect black plain 250gsm, apple green plain 240gsm and mandarin plain 240gsm cardstock
- Sizzix tim Holtz Alterations dies - Tag Collection and Trick or Treat
- Various Stampers Anonymous rubber stamps
- Tim Holtz stencil Shatter
- Ranger distress inks and distress oxides
- Archival ink pad black
- Kilner jar and halloween spooky treats
- ribbon from stash
Happy Haunting to all of you who are out with the children trick or treating tonight.