Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Collage Word Tag Card


Hello everyone, today I have a tutorial over on the papermilldirect blog using two collage word stamps I bought recently.   I thought these stamps would make lovely CAS cards especially for men and teenagers who don't want cards which are too fussy. The tutorial shows how I used these stamps to make a tag birthday card and gives a few other ideas which are shown at the end of the tutorial.
 

In my last post I made a black and white card using the smaller stamp, I wanted to make a card using both stamps and with a little more colour, the result was the tag card above.


Materials I used for the cards:


Below are the other cards I made using  the stamps, the black and white CAS card from my last post and a black and white card using both stamps.  I liked the tag card so made it up in another colour and varied it slightly.



For full details of how I made the cards pop over to my tutorial on the papermill blog.

I enjoyed using these stamps and will be keeping them handy for use in future projects.

Sylv xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia your cards are amazing. Those stamps are fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards look great. Definately good as cards for men.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Sylv. The stamps are brilliant and I love the touch of colour you added with the tag. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely samples today Sylv. Great paper choices

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous selection of tag cards - great for the fellas!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous card Sylv and brilliantly inspirational ways to use the collage stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the things you've made with these stamps. The black and white looks so stylish, and I love the Kraft ones too, you've really shown how versatile they are

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags, love those stamps so much interest with all the different sentiments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funnily enough I make cards with the same items only different colourways too Sylv! Your colour combinations are wonderful, especially on kraft card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning Sylv.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely combining these two wordy stamps. Love these Sylv. Hugz

    ReplyDelete