Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 28 September 2018

2019 Create-A-Calendar - Autumn Months And December


Hello friends, followers and passers by, today I have the last four pages of my 2019 papermilldirect Create-A-Calendar.  It is now ready to hang up when the new year arrives.

So here they are, more details can be found on my papermilldirect design team post.



My September page is the beginning of Autumn.  Yellow, green, orange, red and golds oak leaves and the Green Man from Lavinia Stamps.


October had to be something Halloween related.  Black, purple and red with a spooky Stampers Anonymous raven stamp and tiny die cut bats.


November was a difficult one.  Orange, yellow and green, firework flourishes and some inspirational words from Visible Image.


Lastly my December page.  It had to be red with white snow falling, an image of Father Christmas and pretty snowflakes. 

Hope you hve enjoyed seeing my calendar come together.

Sylv xx

 

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sylvia I just love how you have decorated the pages of this calendar. Each one is a work of art. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more fabulous pages for your calendar ! I love the green man, and I think I recognise the old fashioned Santa in December I think I have him as a wooden Stamp. What a wonderful and creative gift idea this beautiful calendar is. Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful Sylvia, great choices for all the pages. My birthday is 5 November, so love those firework flourishes. Creative Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamping and design!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages Sylvia....great inspiration for you for each of your crafty months next year

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great with you. I have my calendars delivered already but decorate a month at a time as the mood takes me and as my mother requests.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love your calendar pages Sylv - I really look forward to seeing what you come up. Very inspiring! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and October is my favourite one but December is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete