Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 19 October 2018

Apple Of My Eye



Hello, friends, followers and passers by.  Today I have my Daring Cardmakers Challenge card.  

This week Joanne is hosting the challenge "Apple Day" (which is on 21st October here in the UK).  She would like you to celebrate the season of mellow fruitfulness with your cards, apples, pears or any tree fruits and the colours of Autumn. 

You can check out the design team inspirational cards, and add your challenge card HERE.  

I made a round card, coloured with reds and greens with a basket of rich red apples.




I cut out a circle of card and coloured it with distress inks, spritzed it with my Tim Holts spritzer and distress markers and then added crackle paste through a die cut piece of card I had on my desk.  The apples were stamped, die cut and coloured with polychromo pencils.  The sentiment was stamped and the die cut apples attached at the side of the sentiment.


Using the largest circle die I have the circular card was cut out  in apple green card, I lined the card with a circular white paper insert.  The coloured panel was added to the card and tiny crystals and dots of Perfect Pearls added to finish.

All card used was papermilldirect and the stamps were Simply Besotted and Lawn Fawn.

Come over and join us with your fruity cards, we would love to see them!

Sylv xx








10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Apple card lovely color and textures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely bright and seasonal card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Sylv. Lovely colours and fabulous impromptu stencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Sylv xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sylv, love the textures, colours and image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Sylv I think the shape, colours and textures all go together really well. A beautifully designed card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning card I love everything about it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. great texture and the apples are brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab, fab, fab!!! The apple-theme was so difficult for me. And then I saw your card and was just stunned. It's perfect. Love the colouring, the texture and that it's a round (almost apple) shape.

    ReplyDelete