Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 26 October 2018

It's Glitter And Sparkle At Daring Cardmakers This Week




Good morning everyone, have you started your Christmas cards yet?  I am way behind but a start has been made.  Today I have a glitter and sparkle Christmas card which was made for this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge.

The challenge is  "Go Glitter" hosted by Svenja, she wants to see your sparkly glittery cards in the challenge this week.  I'm sure you all love glitter on your cards, so go on come and join us for this challenge.   The design team inspiration and the link to add your cards can be found HERE.


I was testing out some new card for papermilldirect with the Go Press And Foil machine so thought I would use the card and the foiling for this design team challenge card.  



No white glitter card could be found so I brushed glue onto the edges of a white card square and covered it with Glimmer Dust.  Using a Sizzix die I cut out the foliage and covered the leaves with glitter too.  The sentiment was foiled onto a small square of Blu Sirio Colour card and I foiled the berries with red and silver foil, just to add a little more sparkle!

Do come over and join us at Daring Cardmakers in this glittery challenge, it can be any subject not just Christmas.

Sylv xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning Christmas card I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the theme! I love the different shiny materials with their different texture. Beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas card is beautiful. Very elegant.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn’t it typical when you want glitter card you can’t find it?! A beautiful subtly glittered creation Sylv. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The colours are gorgeous - the white leaves really pull the eye in and the foiling and glittery bits just add the perfect details

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks fabulous Sylvia - love all the glitter and foil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a gorgeous card, love the simplicity and of course the glitter lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning colour combo with the pop of red. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Sylv, great colour combo. I have made loads of Christmas cards for demos but absolutely none for myself! Need to start asap. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete