Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 16 November 2018

Daring Cardmakers Christmas Tags, Toppers and Labels


Hello everyone, over at the Daring Cardmakers this week's run up to Christmas challenge is "Tags, Toppers and  labels". why not join us in the challenge, details and inspiration from the design team can be found HERE  

I always like to make some special tags for the children and this year I have made these "Santa's Key" tags.  Great fun to add to a Christmas Eve box for the children who want to make sure Santa can get in on Christmas Eve.  I will be doing a tutorial on these tags next month for papermilldirect,  keep an eye out for it if you want to know how I made it and materials used.



My general tags for Christmas presents are usually printed using various digital downloads for quickness, I do use stamps if I have a surplus of time but it's usually a last minute affair.  Using the same digi images or stamps enables me to co-ordinate my cards, wrapping and tags as I like.  




above are some tags and a card made using one of the tags, I used Pinkpetticoat images (now The Lovely Studio)  for the tags and used one of the tags to make the small square card which can be used as a gift card or Christmas card.

If you have made some tags, toppers or labels for Christmas do come over and join us, we love to see what you make.

Sylvia xx

11 comments:

  1. I used to make a Santa's key card for my neighbours little girl. Great tags too

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your tags are wonderful, but I just adore the layered ones, with all those details going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sylvia all your makes are stunning. I love them all. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful detailed tags and toppers. These are fabulous!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags, Sylvia. I especially love the ones with the keys, what a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful and gorgeous tags and card Sylv
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of Santa’s key and the design looks great with the holly die cuts! The coordinating ones for cards and packages look lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects,Sylvia.Love the tag with the key and the Santa card.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning makes and love festive red tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations. I do love the Santa key tag. We have a similar tradition in our house. x

    ReplyDelete