Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Saturday 1 December 2018

Daring Cardmakers Bags and boxes



This week over at Daring Cardmakers we have the second step away from the cards challenge, we want see your gift bags and boxes which can be Christmas related or just every day bags and boxes you make to send gifts, make for a winter wedding or just to give someone a treat.

The design team have made a great selection of bags and boxes to give you inspiration, their makes and the link to add your makes can be found HERE.


I have made these boxes to use as place setting for Christmas Day.  I usually dress my table with a colour theme and make place settings for my guests.  This year my favour boxes are little milk carton boxes which will be filled with home made chocolates or truffles.  I added the guests name tags with red cord and a gold sleigh bell.
 

My colour theme this year is red, white and gold.  The little box was cut from papermilldirect white linen card using the Silhouette, stamped in red with a Stampers Anonymous Christmas foliage stamp and decorated with some gold Perfect Pearls, sequins and a printed name tag.  As it gets nearer Christmas I may add some more gold to the box, I feel the center of the flower would stand out more with a few gold dots.  We will see, this time of year is hectic and I am finding less and less time to craft.

Sylv xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sylvia this gift boxes are perfect. Your table must just look amazing at Christmas. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think linen look cardstock makes things like this look more special than plain cardstock. Your box looks great.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant, beautiful little gift box! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what clever projects to use as place settings. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boxes are a lovely idea for your table. The colourway and stamp are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The milk carton looks so cute when it's in miniature! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete