Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Saturday 1 June 2013

Summer at the Seaside - Twinchie Challenge



Good afternoon followers old and new, friends and crafty blogland bloggers, here I am again with my Twinchie DT post.  I have decided to continue on with the Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge and this month the theme is Summer at the Seaside.  Pop over and take a look, I would love your support with the challenge blog and hope you can find the time to enter a twinchie or two just for the fun of it.

Here are a few twinchies for the Summer at the Seaside Challenge.

Rockpools an beachcombing came to mind with these twinchies.





  A day at the beach was the inspiration here.






I hope you will join me for the Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge, it would be great if you could tell your blogland friends and followers about us and introduce them to "Twinchies" too.

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute, each with so much colour and detail.
    Love them all.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous twinchies, I love the gorgeous designs. I love the seaside and these brought back lovely memories.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylv, your twinchies never cease to amaze me....they are the best I've ever seen! Good luck with the challenge blog....I'll try to promote it as much as possible xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylv, thanks for commenting on my K pages, I was too late to enter, though the linky was still open!
    Not my best pages, and I have some ready for F already so hope to put them up later on.
    I love your seaside themed twinchies, they are my favourite subject! I especially like the seahorse! Twinchies I haven't done, do you swap them, keep them I don't know.

    I think they would look good on a canvas.
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set. Love the seahorse and the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab selection of twinchies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab selection of twinchies.

    ReplyDelete