Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 22 February 2019

Daring Cardmakers "Oh Man" Challenge


Hi everyone, today's challenge over at The Daring Cardmakers is "Ho Man" hosted by Kathy.  She wants to see your adult male cards.  Male cards can be tricky but there are some great ideas from the design team on the Daring Cardmakers blog.  Go over and have a look, the details and link to the challenge can be found there too.

My DT card is an inky stamped card using Paper Artsy's mini 63 and mini 62 stamps, stencils and distress inks.



I used papermilldirect white hopsack, turquoise blue and buff card to layer up my inky stamped panel.

Come and join us in this challenge, we love to see your creations.

Sylv xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning card you have created. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super masculine card, Sylv, I love the grungy design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers you've built up with the inks Sylv. A perfect male card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great male card, love the design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sylvia, the inky background looks fab and would work with so many other focus images - though of course a wine bottle or two are so perfect for soooo many!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this style of card is great as a man's card. Great idea.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab! I love those bottles - I believe I have that stamp myself but would never have thought to use them in such a way. I also like the grungy background and your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete