My second blog post today with my papermilldirect DT card. Embossing is the theme this week and I have used both dry and heat embossing on this faux letterpress card.
Materials I used:
- Papermilldirect Ivory linen, post box red and navy card
- Crafter's Companion embossing folder
- Versamark embossing ink pad
- Oak House Studio red embossing powder
- Dies - hearts Sizzix, Cherry Lynne border, Die-namics fishtail flags
- Stamp - Stampers Anonymous simple sentiments
I matted a piece of navy card to the front of an ivory card blank and layered the faux letterpress background on top, added a die cut strip, two embossed hearts and a sentiment to finish the card.
Try different embossing folders and try inking the opposite side of the folder for a completely different look.