Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Thursday 3 November 2011

Enjoying some Me Time

Having a rest this week doing what I want to do.  No visitors this weekend so out come the rubber stamps and heat gun.  I haven't used rubber stamps for ages so the digi stamps are locked away in the computer until I come up with a good selection of hand stamped cards.

My latest card using digi images was for my grandaughter Evie's birthday (5), she loved the fairy and butterflies.  Other birthdays this month include my son who loves growing his own veg, thought the frog was aproppriate and my friend who I know likes fairies.  



Have lots of new Christmas cards ready but don't know when I will get them photographed, friends and family get in touch if you want cards making and I will get photos organised, or even samples if you are lucky!

Going off to rummage in my stamp box, who knows what I will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment