Hello friends and followers, hope you are all ready for Christmas and not like me still trying to get on top of cards, shopping and presents. I took a break from my Christmas preparations to make this bottle gift tag with a male theme using this weeks special offer from papermilldirect. This beautiful deep red 350gsm cardstock is 50% off, that's £4.40 for a small box.
The bottle tag was cut on the Silhouette and the small tag was die cut. Snowflakes and trees were stamped in white with a shadow reindeer stamped in black. The greeting was stamped in burgundy on the small tag and the edges coloured with the burgundy ink too, this was attached to the bottle tag with jute string.
The joy tag was stamped in white and black ink and the reindeer embossed in white, the joy sentiment was coloured with the burgundy ink and attached to the red tag with jute string and a snowflake charm.
I used the following materials to make the bottle tag and small gift tag.
- Papermilldirect Dark Red Special Offer Card and cream linen
- Silhouette Cameo bottle tag and Tim Holtz Elisse tags die
- Tim Holtz Alterations/Sizzix Holiday Joy Stamps and Die set, and sentiment from Crafter's Companion
- Inks Ranger Archival Jet Black and Brilliance Moonlight White, Oak House Studio Burgundy Pigment
- Papermania white embossing powder
- Jute String and snowflake charm
Off now to finish my Christmas cards and get them posted.