Personalised Christmas Cards 2016

Thursday, 19 May 2016

Inspired by Pinterest


Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying the sunshine and finding time to do some crafting.  Today I have my DT card for papermilldirect where our theme is Inspired by Pinterest.

MIX14 One more by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers:
This is the card that inspired me and further details can be found HERE


I don't have the daisy die but have seen it a few times used on cards,  I cut out my daisy on the Silhouette using a cutting file from the Silouette store - leaning sunflowers.  I used  texture paste through a memory box stencil and colourd small areas with wild honey distress ink before mounting the daisy.  I do find it difficult stamping onto texture paste and stamped the Clearly Besotted sentiment on as much card as I could.  The edges of the buff card were blended with distress ink and then it was mounted on a papermilldirect white linen card blank.

Have you seen papermilldirect's giveaway this week?  A pack of 145gsm parchment paper in a lovely natural hue is up for grabs and you have until Sunday 22nd May to enter, so pop over to the papermilldirect blog  and leave a comment to be in with a chance to win.

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Sylv
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sylv, I am so loving these cards, just my cup of tea!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny said...

Fab card Sylvia. Very pretty x

Jackie Trinder said...

hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the stencilled background xx

Erin Bentley said...

Beautiful card, love the stencil and the gorgeous flower and colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These are all so pretty. I love that flower. Esp love the stencil background

Cumbrianlass said...

This is beautiful Sylvia, I do like your use of Texture paste, I am just getting into using this.
Will need a bit more practice I think.
Hugs Janet xxx

Laine said...

Such great design and detail!
xx

Kathy said...

Your card is a delight, I love it.

I love texture paste!

Angela Dodson said...

This is lovely, I like the contrast of the delivate daisy with the texture paste, makes a nice striking design :)