Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Saturday 30 June 2018

Playing With The Go Press And Foil Machine


 
Hello everyone I have been using my Go Press and Foil machine this week with papermilldirect coloured and textured card.



I used raspberry pink card to foil my greeting onto.  This is a fabulous card for embossing it is a great thickness and has a soft feel, it worked really well with the hot foiling giving a nice deep foiled greeting. 


The greeting panel was stamped with a group of daisies using orange/yellow chalk ink.  I overlapped the daisies using a mask of paper, moving it to each daisy as I stamped.  The daisy was stamped onto white card, coloured with the chalk ink, cut out then covered with glossy accents.  When the daisy was dry I added glitter to the center and attached it to the panel with a 3D foam pad.

I layered the panel onto mandarin orange Cumbria colour card then onto a card blank made with white hopsack card.  A few gold sequins were added t the card to finish it.


The foiling worked very well on the white textured hopsack card above.  The poppies and leaves were stamped onto red plain card 290gsm and  apple green plain card 240gsm. The leaves and poppies were die cut with the matching die and attached to a white hopsack card blank.  The foiled greeting was cut round and added to the card with 3D foam pads.  I will add a little bit of embellishment to this card but not sure what yet.

8 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous looks fab Sylv

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sylvia your cards are gorgeous. I just love the foiling. You seem to be getting on well with the Go-Press machine. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations Sylv. I’m so tempted by the foiling machine but sadly can’t justify the expense. You’ve definitely sold it! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Sylv, I especially love the poppies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Sylv. Lovely flowers and wonderful foiling xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That foiling is fabulous, I too am sorely tempted!!
    Your cards are beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects.
    Thanks you for the recommendations for the card too - my GP&F doesn't seem to like my usual heavy, smooth white card so I've been looking around for others that will work better

    ReplyDelete