Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 1 February 2019

Stamped Valentine Card With Embossed Heart



Hello everyone and welcome to my new followers.  I have a design team post today over on the papermilldirect blog today with details of how I made this card.  As February is round the corner I have been making Valentine cards and this one uses my go to colours for this type of card buff  and Christmas red card. 



As I had stamps out on my desk I decided to stamp a card and added an embossed heart as an embellishment. The border stamp was masked and stamped onto to card.  These were masked and the love letter script stamped over the background.  More masking and the floral element was stamped into the top and bottom squares.


The buff card panel was edged with red distress ink and layered onto Christmas red  card.  A heart was cut from the Christmas red plain card and embossed with a floral embossing folder, this was added to the center square with 3D sticky pads.

I do like buff and red together but layered the panel onto a white hemp card blank just to make the card a little lighter.  I also added a touch of white pen to the flowers and heart.

Sylv xx


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, love the embossed heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning card. I love that heart it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sylv. Fabulous masking techniques and lovely stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love how you've created that beautiful background, The red embossed heart is the perfect focal piece

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately a lovely combination of card colours. Great looking card.
    GG

    ReplyDelete