Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 17 May 2013

Last minute again - Thank Goodness for CAS


Good afternoon blogland bit of a dull day here now the sun has gone in again.  Not to worry thought I have managed an hour or two in my craft room away from distractions.  Here I am at the last minute again for entering a card I made today into the Simply Less Is More Challenge where the theme is "Coloured Card Blank" and it also has to be a one layer card.




This is a very quick post due to the time.  I stamped the JOFY images and sentiments in brown Stazon onto a pale blue card and coloured with Promarker pens, simples - a CAS one layer card!  I have set myself a challenge, I have a list of cards and challenges to enter and so far have managed to make a card a day, can I keep it up?  Will the pups and hubby leave me in peace over the weekend?  Who knows!!

Dashing again only eight hours to the close of the challenge.  Thank you for looking and thanks to all you lovely ladies who have commented on recent posts.

12 comments:

  1. Good luck on your card a day and the challenges. I've done this before and it seemed easy. Now my creativity has taken a break and I'm having inspiration troubles. Your card is lovely. You'll do fine if this is an example of your work. I didn't have time this morning to browse further but I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sylv.....really like those stamps, and they look so much better on CAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a lovely CAS card Sylvia.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sylv, love the beautiful soft pastel colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, so soft and pretty and good luck with your own challenge. I tried this once, to use up all my scraps before printing out something new, I didn't last long, opps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty CAS style card. Love the colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and simple!
    Leona xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super stamp Sylv.
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfectly done.....is lovely.

    Claire x
    (crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous CAS card Sylv,looks so classy.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete