Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Your a star player


Good evening everyone, me again with another card I managed to run up this afternoon when hubby was out and the puppies were sleeping.  This is a card for  the Allsorts challenge Blog where the theme  is "Any Sport".  This cute image is from Milk Coffee Stamps, the papers from a stack free with a magazine, the star and greeting cut on the Silhouette, card blank made from white linen card from Papermill Direct, as is the coloured card, twine from stash.         


I matted and layered the patterned papers which had been edged with distress ink in scattered straw and stitched round the flag and striped strip to add interest.  the image was coloured with promarkers, I made a bit of a mess of it by adding white pen to the white on the shirt but still like how the colouring turned out.  The image was layered with red, cream and yellow card and fixed to the card.  I coloured the greeting with DI and edged the star with it too then added them to the card with 3D fixers.


The card was finished with striped twine tied in a bow and an insert added.  I computer printed the sentiment, added some patterned paper to the page and a star.

As usual I am cutting it fine, only one day to go before the end of the challenge so off I go to post it before I forget.

Just like to thank all you lovelies who have left me comments on my last few post, thank you your comments are always read and appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. Great card for a little boy Sylv, love the papers and the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I am sure any little boy would love this! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous young male themed card Sylv.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! What a great card Sylv, love the image, the layout and colours are just so perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a boy- lovely image, colours and papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card, love the background, design and image

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great man card, OK boy. But you know what I mean. Hey, one day to go that's loads of time. I seem to be cutting it very fine on some of the challenges I want to join. Going to UK next week. Will have to get a bit organised so I don't miss anything. Still got K to do..... Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. I appreciate you taking the time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and perfect for the challenge this week at Allsorts. Thankyou for joining in Jo x

    ReplyDelete