Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Thursday 1 August 2013

Killer Heels


Good morning ladies and everyone out in blogland, managed to get some crafting done yesterday and hope to get back into the swing of things for a few weeks, until the end of August when I have the family staying again.

The challenge over at Less is More caught my eye the other day, a picture inspiration, how are these for killer heels!


I have recently sorted out my stamps, it's amazing what you find hidden away even stamps you have never used.  The shoe stamp and sentiment are from an unmounted rubber stamp plate by     which I used quite a lot 5 or 6 years ago for girly cards.  I stamped the sentiment onto black card with clear embossing ink and embossed in white, the shoe was stamped in black Stazon onto white card and embossed with clear powder with a touch of sparkle.  The base black card, white stamped card and sentiment were matted and layered onto a 15cm x 15cm white card.



I am struggling at the moment with some of my white card photographs I managed to take this one outside in natural light, not bad though it shows up the stray bits of white embossing powder I missed when brushing it off the black card. 

I also did a red pair of shoes on cream card, read something about the Wizard of Oz the other day which prompted me to do so (red slippers and all that).  The stitching is a bit wonky but this was just done just for fun.



Off now to complete an order for a Naming Day card with a seaside theme, wish me luck they need it tonight and I have no thoughts yet.

11 comments:

  1. Great shoe card. Good luck with the name day one

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards. Can't believe how different the image looks in the different colours. I really wish I could wear the shoes in your photo!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're correct- it's amazing what we have in the cupboard.
    Two great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great and wonderful CAS cards Sylv.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab CAS cards,love the red one. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely shoe cards - love em!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards, but those heels look like a killer for real. I think if I actually wore them I might or more definitely would end up physically hurt, lol!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and love the gorgeous colour!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two brilliant cards, very striking, although CAS

    ReplyDelete