Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 25 April 2014

A Rainbow of Spring Colours


Good afternoon friends, followers new and old and anyone passing by.  A bit dull today but spring has certainly sprung, the garden is full of colour.  I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments on my blog posts recently.  As regular visitors will know I have my son and grandchildren living with me at the moment and this weekend will be another busy one, I will try get round to everyone and repay the compliments over the weekend.

Like the fabulous colours in the garden there are an amazing selection of coloured cards available from Papermill direct, here are a few cards I made using just a few, and this week you can get your hands on a box full of spring coloured card, check it out HERE on the blog or over on the Papermill Facebook Page.



I used Papersmooches dies and clear stamps for the leaves and flowers on these cards, the trellis is a Tim Holtz die and the sentiment is computer generated.  Each flower was cut out and stamped to give interest to the shape and finished with a crystal or pearl, I added a matching coloured insert too.


Here is another card using Papermill white linen and their beautiful sky blue card, embossing with a Design Objectives folder and decorated with a Memory Box die, the flower was embellished with sequins to add a little sparkle.

Off now to see what the children are getting up to, I left them making a mess downstairs with some crafty stuff while I sneaked into my room to write this post, have a good weekend everyone.

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Sylvia, I love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set of cards in fab colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous set of clean and simple cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright flowers. A stunning sellection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. The last one is stunning. So gorgeous with just that touch of colour

    ReplyDelete