Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Saturday 11 October 2014

Twinchie Christmas Card


Good evening friends, followers and passers bye, I have a Christmas themed post for you and a reminder that Oak House Studio held a mini one day "One Stamp" event today October 11th.  The stamp picked for this one stamp day was the fabulous Christmas Corner which comes in two sizes Large and Small.

For this Christmas card and tag I used the small Christmas Corner stamp, just the right size for twinchies.  The twinchies were cut out using Papermilldirect white hammer card (a 2" x 2" square) and the Christmas Corner stamped and embossed with Oak House Studio Seafoam White embossing powder.  I coloured the twinchies with a mix of  pigment inks in orchid and powder blue.  I tried out my new Inkilicious duster brushes dabbing the ink pads onto my craft mat and picking the ink up on the brush, it worked well and I was pleased with the finished effect.





Using a Papermilldirect white linen card blank I matted and layered the twinchies onto white linen and sky blue card placing the stamped images to form a pattern.  Finally I stamped the Christmas Blessings sentiment, again using a mix of orchid and powder blue pigment ink to match the colour on the twinchies.

A spare twinchie was added to white card to make a matching tag.  I think I will be going with blues and purples for my Christmas cards this year as everything I have done so far has been in these colours.

Don't forget to pop over to the Oak House Studi blog to see what the design team were up to today and leave them a few comments.  Comment before 12.00 tomorrow for the chance to be entered into a draw to win a fab prize.

8 comments:

  1. That was fun. Thanks for the heads up. Love the cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and tag live the image and the way you have created your design. Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have done this, definitely one to try xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS but beautiful, love the colour too as a rest from the red-green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card Sylv. That's a great way to show people how to use a single stamp in two ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sylv I love your card and tag. I really enjoyed seeing how different people have used this stamp. I probably ought to do more with the stamps I have. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, so striking xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete