Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Sunday 9 October 2016

Halloween Tag and Treat Bag



Hello friends, followers and family, I am a little behind with my blogging this week.  Here is my Papermilldirect design team make, a fun gift bag and tag for Halloween.  I used Papermilldirect smooth white card for the tag and for stamping the crazy bird and attached the finished tag to a small craft coloured carrier bag.


The tag was cut using Sizix/Tim Holtz tag and bookplates die and was coloured with distress inks.  It was stamped with halloween stamps and stencilled before  adding a crazy bird coloured to look like Dracular.  The tag was layered onto Dark Violet card and Halloween coloured ribbons were plaited and added so it could be attached to a craft bag which was stencilled with purple, orange and green distress inks using a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Halloween Script.

For some reason Blogger has been misbehaving this week, each time I start a blog post it suddenly publishes it, and I have to revert it back to draft.  Anyone else had this problem, or am I having one of those weeks?

Back soon with next week's DT make and a few pages from my Papermilldirect 2017 Create-a-Calendar which I have been working on.

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Sylv, love these birds and such a wonderful Halloween treat bag.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous and fun project. I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! great image and I love your coloring. Wonderful Halloween project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween goody bag

    ReplyDelete