Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Papermill Direct Autumn Design Team Call



The Papermill Direct have a design team call out.  I just love their card and use it in all my projects from card blanks, stamping and colouring, cutting out with my Silhouette and for matting and layering.  How could I not try get onto this great design team.  Pop over and take a look at  the blog,  the DT work is fabulous.  As you may know I am away for three weeks and making a new card to enter in the challenge is impossible so I have to enter a prevously made piece of crafting which I hope is acceptable.

The theme is Autumn so I am entering my Autumn twinchies and twinchie holder.




I cut out 4 twinchie bases (2" x 2") from white linen card and coloured them with distress inks in autumn colours.  4 twinchies were cut from acetate and stamped with black Stazon using Tim Holtz Mini Stamps, the acetate was fastened over the coloured twinchie.  To find out how I created the autumn twinchie holder click HERE for My tutorial, I used white linen card for the wallet and some lovely vellum paper for the inside pockets, as yu guessed from  Papermilldirect.






I hope you have time to have a good look round my blog and enjoy  looking at at my work, your comments are always welcome and much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. You know I think I have yet to make a twinchie, despite all the fab ones I see here. These are gorgeous. I have some blueprint stamps on the way so maybe I will have a go when they arrive

    ReplyDelete