Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Thursday 22 November 2012

Allsorts Challenge Week 181 - It's a Gift



Thought I would do something other than a card for the challenge at Allsorts this week.  As Christmas is nearly upon us I thought I would make a start on some favour boxes for the children, little presents for them to enjoy over the Christmas period and use afterwards to store little bits and pieces.




The box was cut from black card using my Sillhouette Cameo, this was a very expensive toy I should use more often but I still love using dies. I assembled the box and covered the sides, front and box lid with some free Holly Hobbie papers.  The picture on top was stamped with a Holly Hobbie Christmas Joy stamp, free with the papers, and coloured with a selection of Christmas coloured Promarkers.  The stamped image was too large for the box so the top half with the present was cut out using a spellbinders cutting die.  She looked lonely on her own  so poinsettias were stamped in the bottom corner and coloured, the edges were coloured lightly with scattered straw distress ink.  A little glitter was added and the picture was attached to the box lid. 


 Only needs some sweet treats and one favour box is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment