Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Feminine Birthday Card



Hi everyone, I have a feminine card today using papermilldirect card, paper and envelope.  My DT post with a tutorial showing materials used and how I made the card can be found on the papermilldirect blog.


I have been struggling lately with cards for my female relatives and friends so decided to use a mixture of stamping, pretty papers and die cut butterflies, I came up with this simple design and was very pleased with the results.
 
Firstly a random pattern was stamped across the card blank with vintage photo and tattered rose distress ink.  The sentiment was stamped in vintage photo then a buff card strip with patterned paper layered onto it was attached above the sentiment.  The butterfly was stamped and edged with the distress inks and added to the patterned strip.  A few sequins were added to finish the card.

Now I have to come up with a few more feminine cards using the pretty papers from a 6" x 6" paper pad. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning card I love the design it is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and elegant card - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Sylvia. I love the design and the soft, delicate colours are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and elegant card. I love the delicate colours you have chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love everything about this creation Sylv. It's beautiful. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card, I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete