Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Saturday 9 March 2019

Pink, Purple And Blue


Hello everyone today I have three hare cards using Lavinia stamps Whimsical Hares and a selection of their other stamps.  This month's Lavinia Stamps challenge is "Pinks, Purples and Blues", my last blogpost was Mad March Hares for Daring Cardmakers  I just had to use these gorgeous hares as they were on my desk.
 

I love these three little hares and made these Thinking Of You cards to send at Easter.  I used papermilldirect raspberry pink, new lilac, black and white linen card, distress inks and a selection of Lavina stamps.


The raspberry pink card tones nicely with the lilac and purple distress inks.  I splashed the inked panel with water and used the lighter splodges to create the hand drawn flowers, stamped flowers were added and then the hare looking over the top of the flowers.


Picking up on the light lilac in the inky panel I used a new lilac card blank for this card.  Using three purple shades of distress inks I stamped the flowers and then the bubbles in grey. the hare was stamped looking up at the bubble.  White pen and glitter were used to highlight the stamping.
 

Finally a small square card with the hare leaping over stamped flowers.  I added the sentiment to the inked panel and highlighted the flowers with glitter.



Sylv xx





 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sylvia these cards are gorgeous. I love those stamps and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful I love all of these cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautifully done! I would love to see you enter my challenges at Crafter's Castle :) Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful selection of cards Sylv - they have a mystical element to them. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, Sylvia. I love the 'twilight' feel of the colours and the silhouetted details - gives a rather ethereal look to them

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three cards look fab with you. Great backgrounds behind the stamped images.
    GG

    ReplyDelete