Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 12 April 2019

BINGO!


Hello everyone, today I have my DT card for the Daring Cardmakers challenge.  Dawn has chosen the theme this week and wants you to pick a BINGO line to make a card, choose a line vertical, horizontal or from corner to corner.  I picked the first vertical line, sequins, stamp and Clean and Simple.
Having just come back from holiday with only a few days to get my card done in between doing the washing and getting the house back to normal after the decorators have been in.  This line seemed like the best option for me, so what to do!




I used papermilldirect 300gsm smooth white card making a 15cm square card blank, cutting a square to stamp the flowers and sentiment onto and a square of black card slightly larger for contrast.  The flowers were stamped onto the card and paper pieced with spray inked stamped flowers which were  fussy cut.  The sentiment was stamped and the card mounted onto the contrasting black square of card, this was then added to the card blank with 3D sticky tape.



Yellow sequins and a few dots of perfect pearls were added to finish the card.

Come and join in the fun this week and play BINGO with us.  More details and the design team inspiration can be found on the Daring Cardmakers blog

Sylv xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the splattery scribble style of the flowers and the crisp white expanse of the card with the smart black border - great card Sylv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I went back today and it let's me comment. That's good. Love this clean and simple card. Great colors and wonderful layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it's so soft and beautiful. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I especially love the colouring of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love how the flowers have been coloured

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. The colours look great together with lots of clean white space.

    ReplyDelete