Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Butterflies and Dragonflies


Hello everyone, today I have two  cards over on the papermilldirect blog.  Pop over for details of how I made these cards and the materials I used.



I have challenged myself this year to use stamps, inks etc in my stash and try not to buy new, so out came a selection of small background stamps and stencils and bright distress inks to create backgrounds for my cards.
These two cards were made for female recipients and the butterfly and dragonfly make a beautiful focal point.  I wanted a little texture too so chose textured card to make the card blanks.


Both cards were stencilled, stamped and then the butterfly and dragonfly added leaving the end of the wings free.


This is a great way of creating backgrounds and a way use those small texture stamps and stencils, I will be making more of this style of card and using some of the many stamps in my stash.

Sylv xx

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Sylv. So pretty. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are gorgeous hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards,Sylvia.Beautiful design.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards look great with you. Something different and eyecatching.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sylvia your cards are gorgeous I love the stamps you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adore these. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning Sylvia :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete