Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Friday 19 April 2019

Blooming Flowers No Prob-Llama


Hello everyone and thank you for calling in to my blog.  Today I have my Daring Cardmakers DT card to show you.  This week Ruth is hosting the challenge "Blooming" and wants to see flowers in your creations.

As I have not used my Silhouette for some time I gave it an airing to make this sweet llama card which has a selection of colourful blooms in the head band.  The SVG file Llama With Flower Crown by Little Luxuries Loft was purchased in the Silhouette store where you can find a choice of similar designs.



The various parts were cut using papermilldirect card in white linen, pink, raspberry pink. post box red, marine blue, mandarin orange, apple green billiard Green, spring green and black.  A large card blank was made with white hemp card and a mat for layering in intensive lilac.

The edges of the face and ears were edged with grey before assembling the card onto a square of white linen card, when everything was attached I added glitter to the outside of the face and a few dots of Perfect Pearls to the flowers.

I have left the card blank until I decide who will receive it and for what occasion.

Come and join us for this beautiful blooming floral challenge at Daring Cardmakers, details and the DT inspiration card can be found HERE.

Sylv xx


9 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia this is a stunning card I love it. What a good idea to leave the sentiment off until you need a card. Happy Easter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is such a cute creation Sylv! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie this is! Good for you giving the Silhouette an airing - I've not used mine in a while either, I find it's very much a fits and starts thing, don't use it for weeks and then its busy every day!

    ReplyDelete