Personalised Christmas Cards 2017

Monday 6 August 2018

Blue Feather Birthday Card



Good morning friends and followers.  I have another card today using the Go Press and Foil machine, my card today has a plain letterpress sentiment highlighted with blue distress ink.



I seem to be gravitating to blue colours at the moment and thought the previously coloured die cut feathers would look great on papermilldirect white linen card 255gsm layered onto buff smooth card 255gsm and added to a pale turquoise card blank. 


I letterpressed the birthday greeting onto a white linen square and blended blue distress ink over the card to highlight the greeting.  The feathers had been coloured with blue and brown distress inks, these were added above the highlighted sentiment and sequins and a string bow added.

The white linen letterpress panel was layered onto buff card then onto a pale turquoise card blank and a white paper insert was added inside the card.

Now I am getting to grips with the foiling machine I will be using it more especially for my Christmas cards this year.

Thank you for popping by xx

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous fab design and dies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful colour combination, a particular favourite of mine - fabulous design, super card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and very elegant, stylish card. I have never heard of the go press and foul machine it sounds interesting .... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What a beautiful colour palette and the letterpress works brilliantly. I've not tried that yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft colour and stunning detail.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Sylv. The soft colours and feathers look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to pick your brains on the machine Sylv - I'm interested. Your creation is simply stunning - the colours are perfect and I love using feathers too. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete